Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Josh O.

Default vlookup error

I am trying to create a lookup formula to pull data from on worksheet to
another.
On tab 1 there are 2 sets of data for two different publications, on tab 2
cell a1 I want to lookup the value from tab 1 total column for pub 1 and on
tab 2 cell b1 I want the total from pub 2. The spreadsheet is laid out as
follows:
Tab 1
Customer|Customer #|...|Pub #|Total
Any Co. |847300001 |...|Pub 1|$1.00
Any Co. |847300001 |...|Pub 2|$2.00

Tab 2
Customer|Customer #|Pub 1 Total|Pub 2 Total
Any Co. | 847300001 | $1.00 | $2.00

I have all the info on tab 1, and most of tab 2. I just need to make a
formula to lookup the pub total for each pub.