Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet button to send as attachment

I would like to create a button on a worksheet that I have created to
allow users to send the worksheet they have just filled out to a
recipient via outlook. I know this can be done thru the File - Send
To - Mail Recipient (As Attachment), but I would like to make this as
easy as possible for the users. Can anyone help me out with the
code/macro needed to accomplish this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tim Whitley

Tie the following VBA code to a command button:

Private Sub CommandButton3_Click()
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show
End Sub