Don

Default Words > Numbers (i.e. Vanity Phone Numbers) function

Can anyone point me to an excel function that would
automate the process seen at http://www.phonespell.org/?

The intent is to convert a word (first 10 characters) into
the appropriate numbers.

Thanks,
Don
Frank Kabel

Hi
you have to create this on your own in VBA. Just processing every single
character of a string. Not really tested but try:

Public Function create_number(sText As String) As String
Dim i As Integer
Dim sReturn As String

For i = 1 To Len(sText)
Select Case UCase(Mid(sText, i, 1))