Mike

Default Createing a self-sustaining column?

Here is what I want to do... I need to build a database
of a few 100 inputs. But all I want to do is put in one
input. For instance, each row has five columns. I put in
the first column and the other four can be calculating
using just the first column. For the second row I want it
to take the value of the last column of the row prior. So
on so on. So row 60 column 1 would take the value of row
59 column 5...

Is there a way to set it up so that all I need to do is
put in the first value, row 1 column 1. And excel will
calculate all of the values straight through?

For instance my columns are like this...
C1 C2 C3 C4
5 .5 2.5 7.5
7.5 .5 3.75 11.25

Thanks