Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DarnTootn

Default bring up list

I need to bring up a list of folks by clicking only one crew name from a drop
down list... I have the drop down list built and I need to now connect all
the folks associated with the crew I select and bring those folks up on
another list...can anyone help plz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DarnTootn

That would work but I need the list to come up in a column instead of a drop
down... I have the drop down for the crew selection, I just need to have the
employees on the crew come up listed in a column on my worksheet.