Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Salvador EnrĂ­quez M

Default Conditionals

How do I write down a formula using conditionals to obtain 3 different values?
If Cell 1 and Cell 2 are higher than "Zero", I need to check if Cell 1 is
higher than Cell 2 then the answer is "A" but if Cell 2 is higher than Cell 1
the answer is "B", but if both are "Zero, the answer is "C"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bill Kuunders

=IF(OR(A1<0,B1<0),"one neg.",IF(A1B1,"A",IF(B1A1,"B","C")))

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K

"Salvador Enríquez M" wrote in