Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rjr

Default Unable to paste a formula into other cells

Hello,
I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 and have the following problem.
Details. It is a protected worksheet, but the malfunction occurs whether
it's protected or unprotected.

Whenever I try to copy (works fine and is visible in the toolbar) an item
(formula, words, etc) I am able to use the edit copy command or the control
c command.
I'll go to my cell where I want to paste it and the paste function isn't
operational and neither is the control v.

Whenever I open another "new" worksheet the copy/paste functions work fine.

Since this a is pretty complex worksheet that I had some assistance on
building I don't know where to start.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be, or would someone be
will to take a look at it for me to see if it can be fixed.

Thanks
Bob Reynolds