Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
laidebug

Default Insert blank line macro

Can someone tell me how to write a macro that inserts a blank line between a
column of data? I have 100 lines of names and I want a blank line in between
them all. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

laidebug, here is one way,

Sub insert_row()
'will insert a row between each row from A1:A100
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For i = 100 To 1 Step -1
Cells(i, "A").EntireRow.Insert
Next i