Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MrSmiley

Default SQL.REQUEST not working in EXCEL 2003

What do I nned to turn on/install/download to get this function to work.
getting #NAME? error.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...fa64d3f8584c81

--
Kevin Vaughn

"MrSmiley" wrote:

What do I nned to turn on/install/download to get this function to work.
getting #NAME? error.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Oops, never mind. When I followed that link, at first I got an error, and
then when I tried to see if I could find the download in question, I did not
see it. Sorry.
--
Kevin Vaughn

"MrSmiley" wrote:

What do I nned to turn on/install/download to get this function to work.
getting #NAME? error.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

This link seemed to work (although I didn't try to download the file. I
don't need it)

Q: I can't find the XLODBC add-in. I'm using Excel 2002
A: This add-in is no longer included with Microsoft Excel. You can get it
from Microsoft by following this link -
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2002/xlodbc.aspx

--
Kevin Vaughn

"MrSmiley" wrote:

What do I nned to turn on/install/download to get this function to work.
getting #NAME? error.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MrSmiley

When i try to download xlodbc.exe i get error message telling me I do not
have Office XP or excel 2002. I am running XP Professional 2002 SP2 and
excel 2003.