Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
josephdmcc

Default Choosing which sheet opens

Is there any way I can choose which worksheet opens when I open a specific
workbook? I know it will open to the last sheet saved, but neither I nor
anyone else who uses my workbook can ever remember to return to (for example)
worksheet 1, before saving and closing. Can I not automatically set the
worbook to open to worksheet 1 whenever I open it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

You can use a macro:

Option Explicit
sub Auto_Open()
Application.goto thisworkbook.worksheets("sheet99").range("a1"), scroll:=true
end sub

Change the sheetname to what you want.

--

Dave Peterson