Stan Altshuller

Default Change value in cell every n seconds

Hi all!

I have a cell value that (through validation) is only allowed to take on a
value (date) from a list.
I want that cell to incrementally go through all the list values over some
time. Is this sort of thing possible?

Basically I have charts and tables that are calculated based on the date
(cell I am talking about) I want to create animation, or movie by
automatically changing those cells and subsequently the tables and chats.

Thanks!
Stan

Peo Sjoblom

I personally would turn off these nasty things, but Chip has some examples on
his site

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom