Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shitel

Default reference multiple tabs

I have about 150 tabs, each tab representing 1 product. Each tab contains
monthly volume. I want to create a master summary sheet that has the names
of all the products in one column and then pulls the monthly data from their
indivdual tabs. For eg:
Each product tab looks like:

A1234
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun.....

I would like the summary sheet to look like:
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun
A1234
A2345
A3456

Any help on how I can accomplish this, would be great!!
Thanks