Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SteveInConstruction

Default list box

To anyone out there,

I have a phone list where I can select the name of the person I wish to call
using a list box, and all their details are extracted from another worksheet
and displayed in near the list box. When I update the lists, or save the
lists, close the worksheet and then re-open it, the list boxes shrink.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop list boxes from resizing and
becoming smaller each time the worksheet is altered or saved, closed and
re-opened?

Thanks in advance.

Steve.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Steve,

For what it's worth, a Listbox comes in two types.
One type from the Forms toolbar and the other from the Control ToolBox.
Both are found on the View | Toolbars menu.

Assuming you have a Listbox from the Forms toolbar, then this may help...
Right-click the Listbox and select "Format Control"
On the Properties tab - checkmark "Don't move or size with cells"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA