Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arristabryan

Default sum a range between two given dates.

I have a sheet for my small business. I want to sum all purchases that have
occurred between two dates i.e. each quarter. I have tried using SUMIF then
specifying for range the date entered, then for the criteria I used say
1.1.06 AND <1.4.06 then for the sum range the correspoding values for each

date entry. however i justy keep getting an error. Any of you genius' out
there got any ideas please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Doug Glancy

Arristabryan,

Sounds like a good use for a pivot table.

hth,

Doug