Gary T

Default Creating a series of data

I currently have a model that calculates various values for a calendar month
based on mathematical criteria, and outputs various different values for each
month it is used (these values are displayed in Sheet1!BB565
(Unavailability), Sheet5!DF864 (Non Performance) and Sheet10!GD19 (Reporting
Failure)).

Because the model is extremely large and also because the calculations for a
month are partly based on the state of the model at the end of the previous
month, I have a macro which I run when I start a new month which:

- Transfers the state of the model at the end of the previous month into a
set of cells so that the model can use these for it's calculations in the new
month.
- Clears all my input cells (i.e. refreshes the model for the new month)

I would like to be able to get the 3 Output cells listed above into a table
(see below) which would show their values in each month. The problem I have
is that everytime I run the macro, these values change, and thus I don't know
how to store the data.

Unavailability Non-Performance Reporting Failure
Oct 03
Nov 03
Dec 03
Jan 04
Feb 04
Mar 04
Apr 04
May 04
Jun 04
Jul 04
etc

THanks for your help.
Bernie Deitrick

Gary,

If you want a table on worksheet "Table", in the first four columns, where
you already have headers in row 1:

Sub UpdateRecordTable()
With Worksheets("Table")
.Range("A65536").End(xlUp)(2).Value = Format(Now(),"mmm yy")
.Range("B65536").End(xlUp)(2).Value =
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("BB565").Value
.Range("C65536").End(xlUp)(2).Value =
Worksheets("Sheet5").Range("DF864").Value
.Range("D65536").End(xlUp)(2).Value =
Worksheets("Sheet10").Range("GD19").Value
End With
End Sub

HTH,
Bernie