Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ltl Doc

Default How to split worksheet to make smaller

I need to split an Excel worksheet into smaller files for importing into a
database. Does anyone know if there is a function or a macro that will do
this for me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marijus

try to save as CSV and then import to db

but i never ever have any trouble inserting data from excel to db i mean Accees and Oracle 9.

maybe your`s data is wrong format or smt else.

--
M.A.