Boyd

Default how can I insert a picture conditional on another cell

I want to have a different picture showing depending on a cells value.
Essentially conditionally format a picture that if b5=2 then it shows, if not
then it stay blank. If you could set a cell as a picture I could use a
vlookup for different pictures... any way to do this?
Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html