David

Default Formula to calucate # of months based on a speificed date entered

How can I set up a formula to determine # of months left for the year based
on the €œdate€ user entered?

For an example:
A user enter a date on cell A1 (04/05/05) then on cell A2 will display the #
of months left for the year. For this case, it will be €œ8€.

--
Thanks,
David
Frank Kabel

Hi
=12-MONTH(A1)+1

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"David" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How can I set up a formula to determine # of months left for the year
based
on the "date" user entered?

For an example:
A user enter a date on cell A1 (04/05/05) then on cell A2 will display the
#
of months left for the year. For this case, it will be "8".

--
Thanks,
David

Jason Morin