Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
VAN GOGH

Default multiple rows with some dups where I need result on one line

I have the following cells A1:A4 and B1:B4 where I need the duplicates in
column B one time and the corresponding results from column A combined in one
cell only once.

I'm looking for this result: ANGIE BURBANK O0313, 01577, etc. - Thanks a
bunch.

00313 ANGIE BURBANK
01577 ANGIE BURBANK
01537 ANGIE HOMA
01719 ANGIE HOMA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach

Do you want the "ANGIE BURBANK in one cell and the combined numbers in
another cell, or do you want it all in one cell? HTH Otto