Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dmitry

Default Microsoft Visual Basic: Compile error: Sum or Function not defined

Hello
I receive:
"Microsoft Visual Basic
Compile error:
Sum or Function not defined" after I have run a macro. I recorded the macro.
The macro code is:
Sub Macro2()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 24.03.2006 by Dmitry Kopnichev
'

'
Range("J16").Select
SolverOk SetCell:="$J$16", MaxMinVal:=1, ValueOf:="0",
ByChange:="$F$4:$I$12"
SolverSolve
End Sub
All recorded operations work by itself. How to make the macro run the
operations?