Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
techiemom60

Default Date Comparison with VLookup

Hi All,

I have a vlookup which is looking up sorted dates. Before, or once,
it brings the date over, I need to determine if it is <5 days from
today. If the date is < 5 days from today's date, it needs to bring
the date over, if it is than 5 days from today's date, need to say
Current in the date field.

My vlookup is below, but now I'm not sure how/where or if I can add the
date comparison to this string in some format.

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($A$3:$A$126,Cons!$C$3:$F$8770,4,F ALSE)),"",(VLOOKUP($A$3:$A$126,Cons!$C$3:$F$8770,4 ,FALSE)))

Worksheet where date is being returned to looks like:

Col A Col B Col C

Queue # of Accts Oldest Date
5 5 11/29/2005
16 3141 2/22/2006
17 618 2/22/2006

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

--
techiemom60
techiemom60's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20124

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
techiemom60

Hi All,

My husband and I were able to figure this out. Thanks for reviewing.