Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ozzy

Default How do I add business days to a date field, no weekends?

I'm creating an excel spreadsheet and need to add business days only. If
cell a1 is todays date (3/20/06), how do I make cell b1 equal a1+5 business
days, no weekends?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

See HELP for the NETWORKDAYS function

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Ozzy" wrote in message ...
I'm creating an excel spreadsheet and need to add business days only. If
cell a1 is todays date (3/20/06), how do I make cell b1 equal a1+5 business
days, no weekends?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:41:28 -0800, Ozzy
wrote:

I'm creating an excel spreadsheet and need to add business days only. If
cell a1 is todays date (3/20/06), how do I make cell b1 equal a1+5 business
days, no weekends?

=WORKDAY(A1,5)

Check HELP for the WORKDAY function. There is an optional Holidays argument.
If you get a NAME error, you need to install the Analysis Tool Pak. This is
outlined in the HELP topic for the WORKDAY function.
--ron