Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lianyi

Default Loan amortization schedule should have subtotals for each year

Recently I used the amortization schedule designed by Microsoft. It's
fantastic. However, it will be more friendly and convenient for the users if
at the end of each year the user can see a subtotal for the interest paid,
principal paid, etc.

Actually, I tried to get those subtotals by inserting lines under the last
payment of each year, however that will result in different amounts of the
cumulative interest colum mainly becasue of the default set formulas.

Hopefully, we can see the improvement soon.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

I think the suggestion part is with regards to the program Microsoft Excel,
not templates (that are not always made by MS employees) that can be
downloaded.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Lianyi" wrote in message
Recently I used the amortization schedule designed by Microsoft. It's
fantastic. However, it will be more friendly and convenient for the users
if
at the end of each year the user can see a subtotal for the interest paid,
principal paid, etc.

Actually, I tried to get those subtotals by inserting lines under the last
payment of each year, however that will result in different amounts of the
cumulative interest colum mainly becasue of the default set formulas.

Hopefully, we can see the improvement soon.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith

Why don't you use DataSubtotals... instead? It will display subtotals without
affecting the underlying formulas.

Fred