CHCO

Default AUTO PAGE NUMBERING DIFFERENTLY FOR A WORKBOOK

I AM TRYING TO NUMBER PAGES IN ONE WORKBOOK BUT WITH A SERIES OF PAGE NUMBERS
SUCH AS, 1-10 FOR THREE WORKSHEETS, 1-31 FOR SIX WORKSHEETS, ETC.. AS THE
PAGE NUMBERS COULD CHANGE I DID NOT WANT TO SET THE MASTER UP WITH SINGLE
NUMBER EACH TAB, BUT WANTED TO USE THE AUTO SET. MY PROBLEM IS I CAN ONLY
GET THAT TO WORK FOR THE FIRST FEW WORKSHEETS. HAS ANYONE HAD SUCCESS AT
DOING SUCH?