Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
irish257

Default How would I pick random team players using a 1 to 5 rating sys?

I am a registrar for an over 40's soccer league. I have roughly 180 players
that are rated according to skill level...1 to 5, and postion. How could I
have the program randomly choose the teams so they would come out fairly even
each season?

From there I could tweek the teams if one is or more are "loaded".

Thanks,

Doug Maume
SCSC Registrar

alternative e-mail addresses: &
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Morrigan

irish257 Wrote:
I am a registrar for an over 40's soccer league. I have roughly 180
players
that are rated according to skill level...1 to 5, and postion. How
could I
have the program randomly choose the teams so they would come out
fairly even
each season?

From there I could tweek the teams if one is or more are "loaded".

Thanks,

Doug Maume
SCSC Registrar

alternative e-mail addresses: &

How many teams (11 players each) are you trying to form from the 180
players available?

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Morrigan

Check E-mail.

The spreadsheet has its limitations and may require a lot of
modification to suit your applications. Hope it helps, good luck.

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094