Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vman252

Default Copying from Excel - pasting in Publisher

To all,

Hoping someone can help me.

I have a series of spreadsheets in excel that I use for calculations.
Once I impute my data and have the formulae calculate my data, I copy
these spreadsheets into MS Publisher, format them and make my reports.
This has never caused me a problem until now.

Today I was working along as usual but when I pasted one of my
spreadsheets into Publisher, one particular cell (appearing about 30
times in one spreadsheet) had changed sizes. I checked the size of the
cells (column) and verified that nothing had changed, I checked all the
formatting and all was good, I checked my settings in Publisher and
nothing out of the ordinary.

Then I tried to paste more sections of the same spreadsheet (Actually 1
spreadsheet with different calculation tables down through the
worksheet). And some of the pastes pasted fine while others within the
same sheet didn't (larger sized cell). I pasted to the same Publisher
file as I always have and some sections of the worksheet pasted like
always while others had the larger cells (on the same Publisher file).

I tend to think that it is a problem with the clipboard. Has anyone
else ever run into this, and can anyone advise.

Thank you very much in advance,

Vaughan Martin

--
vman252