Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Naisha1000

Default How do I auto-fill a cell dependant on the value of another cell?

I'm trying to find out how to auto-fill a cell dependant on the value of
another cell. ie when I enter a item number, the item description is
automatically entered in the appropriate cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Have a look at VLOOKUP in Help then come back for more details
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme