Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
carl

Default If/And/Or Formula Help

I tried but cannot get a formula to give me the result.

I am looking for a formula for ColH (Calc) that will do the following:

If Name1 OR Name2 is Fred And Type is A, For Side=Sell (PriceB-Price), For
Side=Buy (Price-PriceB)

Name1 Name2 Side Type Price PriceA PriceB Calc
Fred Blank Buy A 2 2 3 1
Blank Fred Sell A 5 4 6 1

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Try this:
=IF(AND(OR(A2="FRED",B2="FRED"),D2="A"),IF(C2="BUY ",G2-E2,IF(C2="SELL",E3-G3,"")))

Andy.