Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Superchikn

Default locking formula cell references

I have a cell that references B2 i need the reference to stay at B2 even if
i insert a row at row 2. Currently the reference moves to B3. Is there any
way around this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Superchikn

Tried that already....Cell reference changes to B$3

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

You must reference B$2

HTH
--
AP

"Superchikn" a écrit dans le message
de ...

I have a cell that references B2 i need the reference to stay at B2 even

if
i insert a row at row 2. Currently the reference moves to B3. Is there any
way around this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sloth

Use the INDIRECT function

=INDIRECT("B2")

"Superchikn" wrote:

Tried that already....Cell reference changes to B$3

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

You must reference B$2

HTH