Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Excel 2003 Columns to rows

Default Instructions to convert columns to rows Excel help are not correct

I followed the Excel 2003 help instructions to convert columns to rows but
the instructions do not give me the window with paste special instructions
that the help memu specifies. What are the instructions or how do I get them.

Ken Rush
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Select the cells in the column you wish to transpose, then Right-click and
choose COPY, then Left-click on the cell that you wish to transpose TO
(actually the leftmost cell of that range), then Right-click on that same
cell and choose PasteSpecial and on the next menu choose TRANSPOSE and OK....

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Excel 2003 Columns to rows" wrote:

I followed the Excel 2003 help instructions to convert columns to rows but
the instructions do not give me the window with paste special instructions
that the help memu specifies. What are the instructions or how do I get them.

Ken Rush

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Instructions to convert columns to rows Excel help are not cor

Good point Trevor, thanks for pointing it out.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3