Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jana

Default cut and paste

Is their a way to copy and paste a row of data in a different worksheet as
many times as a specific cell states. For example, my first worksheet
contains job information. The second worksheet is candidate information.
Their is multiple positions open per job. The second worksheet outlines
specific candidate information. I need the job information row to auto copy
and paste from one to another based upon the amount of positions open.