Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marilyn

Default named cell range

In Excel 2002, I want to delete a named cell range and also to edit (change
the rows or columns in a previously named cell range on the same workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Go to: Insert/Name/Define and you will get a table showing current
ranges/names.

Andy.

"Marilyn" wrote in message
In Excel 2002, I want to delete a named cell range and also to edit
(change
the rows or columns in a previously named cell range on the same workbook.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

Hi Marilyn, (just noticed it was answered already, more detail anyway)
Manually, using the name box at the left of the address bar is a
shortcut to using Insert (menu), Define, Name, Define
you should be able to figure it out if you use the menu.

to delete a named cell range
Insert, Name, Define,
select the name you want to delete and use the delete button

to change an existing defined name
Insert, Name, Define
select the name and change its range (at the bottom), OK button

If you reselect the range you want and give it an existing defined name
the new definition will replace the old definition (try it)
---
HTH,

"Marilyn" wrote...