Jim

Default Moving numbers from one sheet to another by date

On sheet one I would like a cell to pull sales goals from sheet two which is
in line with the date. For example I would like to open the workbook, have
the workbook know the date and pull the $75,000.00 dollar goal and fill it
into, for example A1.

Sheet two will look like this:

A B
12/7/2004 $150,000.00
12/8/2004 $325,000.00
12/9/2004 $75,000.00
12/10/2004 $356,000.00
12/11/2004 $456,789.00
12/12/2004 $125,000.00
12/13/2004 $235,678.00
12/14/2004 $78,000.00

Thanks for the help

R.VENKATARAMAN

suppose your data is in sheet2 A1 jto B8

in sheet in any cell e.g. A1 type
=today()
in B1 type
=VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!A1:B8,2,FALSE)

as in sheet 1 A1 changes to today's date B1 data will change

is this waht you want;.