Stan Altshuller

Default countif, dinamic criteria

Hi All!
(thanks in advance for your help, this is a great resource)

I need to count the number of values in a matrix B2: S19 higher than the
value in cell
H23
it is not a static value, I want to be able to change it and have the
numbers adjusted on the fly.

Thanks!
Stan

Frank Kabel

Hi
=COUNTIF(B2:S19,""&H23)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Stan Altshuller" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi All!
(thanks in advance for your help, this is a great resource)

I need to count the number of values in a matrix B2: S19 higher than

the
value in cell
H23
it is not a static value, I want to be able to change it and have the
numbers adjusted on the fly.

Thanks!
Stan

Stan Altshuller