Waylon

Default Column Header Problem

My column headers are 1,2,3,etc. and my row header is A,B,C,etc. If you
think about this - this is the exact opposite of the norm. How do you switch
the column header to A,B,C,etc and the row header to 1,2,3,etc?? Please
help...I can't seem to figure this out. Thanks!!
Frank Kabel

Hi
goto 'Tools - Options - International'
and see if something is wrong there

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Waylon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
My column headers are 1,2,3,etc. and my row header is A,B,C,etc. If

you
think about this - this is the exact opposite of the norm. How do

you switch
the column header to A,B,C,etc and the row header to 1,2,3,etc??

Please
help...I can't seem to figure this out. Thanks!!

Waylon

Frank-

Thanks...but no that was not it.....I've also seen where both the row and
column header are both numerical. I would love to know how to fix this also.
Only happened in one spreadsheet - when I open a new it's correct??? Thanks!

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
goto 'Tools - Options - International'
and see if something is wrong there

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Waylon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
My column headers are 1,2,3,etc. and my row header is A,B,C,etc. If

you
think about this - this is the exact opposite of the norm. How do

you switch
the column header to A,B,C,etc and the row header to 1,2,3,etc??

Please
help...I can't seem to figure this out. Thanks!!

Frank Kabel

Hi
if both are numeric goto
'tools - Options - General' and uncheck 'R1C1 Reference Style'