Jamie

Default Adding sales depending on 2 Criteria

I have been trying to figure this out with no luck! I am trying to add sales
from one column but it needs to meet 2 criteria - PLEASE HELP!!!

JulieD

Hi jamie

sounds like you need the SUMPRODUCT function
check out

and if you need more assistance, please include things like ranges,
criteriea etc in your reply post and we'll help you come up with the exact
formula.

Cheers
JulieD

"Jamie" wrote in message
I have been trying to figure this out with no luck! I am trying to add
sales
from one column but it needs to meet 2 criteria - PLEASE HELP!!!

Alok Joshi

Use the sumproduct formula.
Say your first condition depends on numbers in Column A, the second
condition on values in Column B and your sales are in Column C then the
formula will be similar to the following

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A6=1)*--(B1:B6="a")*C1:C6)

Alok