Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sh0t2bts

Default Appointments from Excel into Outlook Calendar

Hi Guys

I found the below code within this forum to insert appointments into
your Outlook Calendar, the .RequiredAttendees is the section that I am
stuck on, I want it to send appointments to people I state in Cell E1.

These people are listed in our active directory as surname, firstname I
have tried this format in the cell E1 and also their full e-mail
address but no appointment is sent.

I want to send the appointment to , internally
it will be Bloggs, Joe.

Can anyone point out where I am going wrong?

Many Thanks

Mark

Sub CreateOutlookAppointment()
Dim ol As Object
Dim objItem As AppointmentItem

Set ol = CreateObject("outlook.application")

Set objItem = ol.CreateItem(olAppointmentItem)
With objItem
.Subject = Range("A1").Value
.Location = Range("B1").Value
.Start = Range("C1").Value