Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MarieB

Default Data Validation

I would like to use data validation to populate entries into a cell, however,
I 'd like to be able to enter multiple entries from the list into one cell.
Is this possible?
--
Marie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

You can do this with programming. There's a sample file he

Under Data Validation, look for 'Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List'

MarieB wrote:
I would like to use data validation to populate entries into a cell, however,
I 'd like to be able to enter multiple entries from the list into one cell.
Is this possible?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MarieB

Hi Debra
The sample file this points to seems to answer a different question, I
cannot find how this allows the input of multiple 'answers' into one cell.

Saying that, I loved what this sample file does also!
--
Marie

MarieB wrote:
I would like to use data validation to populate entries into a cell, however,
I 'd like to be able to enter multiple entries from the list into one cell.
Is this possible?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List