Todd

Default two way match

I have a worksheet with drop boxes in the first two columns of a table. The
user selects two options (manufacturer and product) and the row should fill
in the appropriate items from a data table. My search items are in colomn A
and B. How can I do this? There are quite a few different products and
manufacturers.

Thanks,

Todd

Frank Kabel

Hi
try the following array formula (committed with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER):
=INDEX(C1:C100,MATCH(1,(A1:A100=lookup_cell_1)*(B1 :B100=lookup_cell_2),
0))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel