B. E. Smith

Default Graphics file/ How do I move it to the back of a worksheet?

I have imported a graphics file that is displayed over a worksheet
(Application for title). It basically hovers above the spreadsheet. I have
set up the spreadsheet to import data from a "deal sheet" so that the
application is ready to print from the given data on the deal sheet in the
right place on the graphic.

The problem is, that some parts of the graphic are solid so that data behind
that part is hidden behind the graphic.

Is there a way to put the spreadsheet "on top" so that the data from the
cells is printed and visible?

Thanks!!!

Brian

PS, I do not at this time use VBA, but would love to learn if that is the
only way to make this work. If it is, I need a place to get basic info on
how to use VBA.

Brian

Vikrant Vaidya

hi
there are two ways you can do it..
1. select the picture. go to formatobjectcolors and lines. choose 'no
fill' or semitransparent in fill option.
2. go to formatsheetbackground and browse the graphic file. it will be set
as background to the worksheet.

vicky