BMWPRO

Default how do you do a sumif function on more than one worksheet?

My question is this. I record sales data on seperate sheets depending on month.
I want use sumif function on all sheets but it returns a #value error. The
function works if it is one one sheet but has a problem when I add another
sheet. The function is used to find a salespersons name and how many sales
they have over a 12 month period. Please Help!!!!
Frank Kabel

Hi
some more detail:
- how are your sheets named
- what formula are you using
- which columns store your data and your values

--
Regards
Frank Kabel