Ving

Default Form/Highlight row

With this in a module Workbook:
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
With Sheets("Sheet1")
Application.Goto .Range("A2")
.ShowDataForm
End With
End Sub
I can open up my form automatically. I was wondering if
row 2 could be highlighted on open and each row thereafter
when you move up or down a row to edit data in the form's
window?

Any help would be apprecaited.

TIA
Dave Peterson

I don't think you can do anything while that builtin Data|Form is running.

You could create your own UserForm and do anything you want, though.

In fact, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

(and the code is available for a minor fee ($20 USA), if you want to modify it.)

--

Dave Peterson