Steve In Palm Desert

Default EXCEL 2003 "CAMERA" FUNCTION

AM TRYING TO LOCATE THE "CAMERA" ICON TO PLACE IN MY TOOLBAR
OF EXCEL 2003 - BUT CANNOT FIND IT WHEN I USE

TOOLS / CUSTOMIZE/COMMANDS

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ? THANKS

Debra Dalgleish

On the Commands tab, select the Tools category
The Camera tool is about 2/3 of the way down the list.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Bob Phillips

or run this little code snippet

Sub test()
Dim ctl

Set ctl =
Application.CommandBars("Standard").Controls.Add(T ype:=msoControlButton,
ID:=280)

HTH

RP

Steve In Palm Desert wrote:
AM TRYING TO LOCATE THE "CAMERA" ICON TO PLACE IN MY TOOLBAR
OF EXCEL 2003 - BUT CANNOT FIND IT WHEN I USE

TOOLS / CUSTOMIZE/COMMANDS

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ? THANKS

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

CLR

That is so cool Bob.............

And, if you would be so kind, where might one find that list of
ControlButton ID's?, please?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Steve In Palm Desert wrote:
AM TRYING TO LOCATE THE "CAMERA" ICON TO PLACE IN MY TOOLBAR
OF EXCEL 2003 - BUT CANNOT FIND IT WHEN I USE

TOOLS / CUSTOMIZE/COMMANDS

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ? THANKS

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Harald Staff

Hi Chuck

See CBlist at http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"CLR" skrev i melding
That is so cool Bob.............

And, if you would be so kind, where might one find that list of
ControlButton ID's?, please?

Peo Sjoblom

Here is one

for excel 2000

I have a more readable list for Excel 2003 in an Excel file, I can email it
to you if you want

Peo Sjoblom

Steve In Palm Desert wrote:
AM TRYING TO LOCATE THE "CAMERA" ICON TO PLACE IN MY TOOLBAR
OF EXCEL 2003 - BUT CANNOT FIND IT WHEN I USE

TOOLS / CUSTOMIZE/COMMANDS

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ? THANKS

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

CLR

Thanks Peo, I appreciate that...........and yes, I would very much
appreciate if you would send the Excel file.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3