Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Charles

Default Subtototal display is in different order than 2002, why?

The order of my subtotals in version 2003 is different that=n 2002. The
first subtotal should be shown first and the subsequent subtotal should be
shown above the first, the next above the second etc.
With 2003 the second subtotal is below the first and the third is above the
first. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Maybe...

Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and in Excel 2003

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Charles

Thanks for you reply.

Not on the first subtotal but yes on subsequent substotals. The substotal
display is still not in the order I think is logical as in the other version
of excel.

I can send you the file three (3) different ways (a).with the subtotals
with this version, (b.)subtotals with a prior version which is the subtotal
display I perfer and (c.) without subtotals.

Charles

"Charles" wrote:

The order of my subtotals in version 2003 is different that=n 2002. The
first subtotal should be shown first and the subsequent subtotal should be
shown above the first, the next above the second etc.
With 2003 the second subtotal is below the first and the third is above the
first. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Charles

Dave,

Thanks, did the suggested steps (1 through 9) and the subtotal order below
the data are in the correct order.