Rao Ratan Singh

Default About =bahttext()

Any one dear can solve my problem?
I just want to use this function or any other substitute to conver numeric
vlaue in text value in english. Because we know that this function converts
numeric value in thai language. But how can it converts in english?

For example
125
after apply this function ther anwer should be-
One Hundred Twenty Five

Kenjiro Yagi

Quite ugly solution, but you can just convert the numeric value to a string
then just start to parse out one at a time. You will need to have many case
statements.

For example : If the 3rd value of the string is "1", add "one hundred" to
the output text.

There must be someone out there that has already done this.

Kenjiro Yagi

On 12/3/04 12:43 AM, in article ,
"D@annyBoy" wrote:

I know that of something similar that works with Word

"Rao Ratan Singh" wrote in message
Any one dear can solve my problem?
I just want to use this function or any other substitute to conver numeric
vlaue in text value in english. Because we know that this function
converts
numeric value in thai language. But how can it converts in english?

For example
125
after apply this function ther anwer should be-
One Hundred Twenty Five

D@annyBoy

me bad, it not the one that you want

sorry

"D@annyBoy" wrote in message
which version of Excel?

try =dollar()

"Rao Ratan Singh" wrote in
message ...
Any one dear can solve my problem?
I just want to use this function or any other substitute to conver
numeric
vlaue in text value in english. Because we know that this function
converts
numeric value in thai language. But how can it converts in english?

For example
125
after apply this function ther anwer should be-
One Hundred Twenty Five

JE McGimpsey

You've been told many times now, by many different knowledgeable people,
that there's no XL function that returns English words in the way
BAHTTEXT() does.

Asking again and again won't change that.

Try using the workarounds that have been provided.