Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cisnerax

Default Hitting Enter to Move Cursor to the Next Entry Cell

I want to be able to limit the where the cursor will go next. Is there a way
to press enter and move the cursor, instead of one cell over or under but, to
another location within the sheet without having to actually click on that
cell? For Example cursor is in cell C3, then when I hit enter it moves to
cell F15.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kassie

Hi Cisnerax

Protect the sheet, and only allow selection of unprotected cells. If only
cells C3 and F15 is unprotected, hitting Enter will move the cursor between
these two cells. Obviously, if more cells are unprotected, the cursor will
move between those cells as well.
hth