Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pandie

Default Can I set up a signal in Excel to let me know when my due date is.

I want to know if you can use Excell and do a spreadsheet for alot of
customers on a monthly basis and will it let you set up a sign that will tell
you when the next payment is due. Instead of you looking it up all the time

--
sandy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rsenn

Assuming that you have all the data needed in Excel, then yes, most
likely you can do that.

Start with one of your customers and work through what you need,
developing a formula as you go. Then move down the list. After doing
a few you'll probably have worked out how to generalize your formula to
make it work with the entire list.

--
rsenn
rsenn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29050