Steved

Default Replace Please

Hello from Steve Dee

I would like to please to the following

replace Decimal with colon to make it into time

as an example 9.30 to 9:30 please

if I use . then replace : using 9.30 as an example it will
return 9.03 so I need a formula please.

Thanks for your help in this matter.
Bob Phillips

Didn't we do this this morning?

=TIME(INT(A1),MOD(A1,1)*100,0)

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steve Dee

I would like to please to the following

replace Decimal with colon to make it into time

as an example 9.30 to 9:30 please

if I use . then replace : using 9.30 as an example it will
return 9.03 so I need a formula please.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Jason Morin

Try:

=SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(A1,"#.00"),".",":")*1

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

replace Decimal with colon to make it into time

as an example 9.30 to 9:30 please

if I use . then replace : using 9.30 as an example it

will
return 9.03 so I need a formula please.

Thanks for your help in this matter.
.

Steved

Hello Bob from Steve Dee

Was a substraction.

Using your formula below

=TIME(INT(A1),MOD(A1,1)*100,0)

and to use your formula below To Subtract

=INT((A1-B1)*24)+MOD((A1-B1)*24,1)*60/100

12:17 from 3:20 returns -223

What is required please to get 3:03

and 9:30 from 12:25 to return 2:55

Yes Bob I had decimal time but have now changed it using
your formula 9.30 to 9:30

Thankyou.