Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Klont

Default Dropdown menu

Hi,

I have a question. I am working on a spreadsheet that has a dropdown
menu with different quality standards. The costumer will be able to
select a standard and then the price should automaticly be shown in the
row next to it. How can u do that?

In d5 the quality standard is set and in f5 the price should appear

Thank you in advance,

Peter van den Berg
Netherlands

--
Klont
Klont's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31758

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Peter,

You need a table of quality standards and price, and then use VLOOKUP to
lookup the selected value into this table.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Klont" wrote in