-   -   How do I insert a scroll bar into the excell sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7266-how-do-i-insert-scroll-bar-into-excell-sheet.html)

Jason S

How do I insert a scroll bar into the excell sheet?

My boss gave me an cost analysis excell sheet with scroll bars in the sheet
that when you click on them it moves in $5 increments. He would like to know
how these are inserted, but I don't know how. Any advice is appreciated.

Don Guillett

toolsoptionsview

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Jason S" <Jason
wrote in message
My boss gave me an cost analysis excell sheet with scroll bars in the

sheet
that when you click on them it moves in $5 increments. He would like to

know
how these are inserted, but I don't know how. Any advice is appreciated.

Gord Dibben

Jason

Perhaps you are looking at a ScrollBar or Spin Button with an up arrow and a
down arrow?

Can be inserted using the Forms Toolbar or the Control ToolBox.

Right-click on it and see what you come up with.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP